Helps you to use big screens easily with one hand by introducing a computer like cursor controlled with one finger by swiping from edge of the screen.
Easy to use:
1. Swipe from left or right margin from the bottom half of the screen.
2. Reach the top half of the screen by dragging the tracker using one hand in the bottom half.
3. Touch the tracker to click with the cursor. The tracker will disappear on any action outside the tracker or after a period of time.
TIP: While using the quick cursor, touch with another finger to open the quick settings menu.
The app is free and without ads!
The PRO version is for advanced configurations and features:
○ Floating tracker mode (the tracker will stay on the screen like a floating bubble)
○ Customize the triggers, tracker and cursor areas size and position to match your phone size better
○ Customize the appearance of tracker or cursor
○ Support for edge actions:
• expand notifications or quick settings
• trigger home, back or recent button
• swipe from edge to open side menus
○ Trigger long clicks with cursor
○ Customize vibrations and visual feedback
● support the developer of this free and without ads app
Quick Cursor requires you to enable its accessibility service before you can use it.
This app uses this service only to enable its functionality.
It needs the following permissions:
○ View and control screen
• is needed for trigger zones
○ View and perform actions
• is needed to perform touch actions
○ Observe your actions
• is needed for "temporarily disable" feature which pause Quick Cursor until you change your running app to another one
The usage of this accessibility features will NEVER be used for something else. No data will be collected or sent across network.
In Quick Cursor: one hand mouse pointer 0.9.290.9.29 Beta: