The Honeywell Safety Communicator app enables a smartphone to serve as a personal information and communication hub for industrial workers. Using Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology, it sends data from a personal safety device using a Wi-Fi or publicly available cellular network to ProRAE Guardian Wireless Safety System for remote monitoring.
With the Honeywell Safety Communicator app, you can:
• Pair up to 8 personal safety devices
• Send real-time data from safety devices to ProRAE Guardian
• Send worker location info to ProRAE Guardian
• Duplicate safety device alarms on your phone
• Restrict communication to authorized users
· MicroRAE portable gas monitor
Safety Communicator has been tested with the following phones running Android OS 4.4 or higher:
• Samsung Galaxy S5
• Sonim XP7
• Sonim XP7 IS (Intrinsically Safe)
Other phones running Android OS 4.4 or higher may work, but are not supported and Honeywell does not guarantee full functionality.
Tablet devices are not supported by this app.
In Safety Communicator 3.1.1Device supported: MicroRAE, BW Ultra, BW MAX, BW MicroClip, MultiRAE Series, BW Solo, BioHarness, BW Icon