Are you looking for an app to manage your Amazon Seller Flex business? Seller Flex mobile app allows you to do exactly that. In this app version, you can perform following operations - Receive Inventory, Remove Inventory, Create/activate picklists and Access Picklist details. We will incrementally enable other warehouse operations as well via the mobile app in upcoming version.
About Seller Flex Program - Seller Flex enables you to manage the fulfillment process based out of own warehouse location while providing most of the advantages of FBA (Fulfillment By Amazon) model like Prime tag, Fast-Track promise (1 day, 2 day delivery wherever eligible) etc.
Now receiving inventory into your Seller Flex site is quick & easy with the Seller Flex App. It’s simple with just 3 steps:
• Download the app
• Login using your Amazon Seller Flex Login credential
• Start performing inventory actions (addition, removal) and picking by selecting relevant feature on home page.
How to add/remove inventory using the Mobile App?
You can add inventory using mobile app in 3 easy steps:
1. Login - Login into the mobile app using your Seller Flex credentials
2. Scan your product - In the home page, select 'Inbound' or 'Remove' (as applicable) and scan the Product Id of the product you are interested in adding to your SF site. As soon as you scan your product, product details show up on your mobile app screen.
3. Add other details - Provide other details for e.g. Product dimensions, Expiry date, Quantity, etc. as applicable for Inbound /Remove operation.
4. Scan or enter BIN - Scan or enter BIN location where you wish to store/remove this inventory and press submit.
How to pick using the Mobile App?
1. Activate your picklist by going to 'Pick' section of app.
2. Click on Picklist id to see picklist details
3. Pick items following the item checklist on picklist detail page.
Frequently asked questions :
• Is there any additional fees that we will charge for using this Seller Flex mobile app on mobile?
• No. There is no additional fees specific to using the mobile app.
• Is there any limit on # of associates in my warehouse who can download the application?
• No, currently there is no limit on the # of users who can use the application in your warehouse.
• How can I provide my associates access to the Seller Flex app?
• You can give your associates access to Seller Flex portal using Seller Flex User Management feature in the web. Once provided, they can download the Seller Flex mobile app from the Google Playstore on their own mobile devices, and log in using the credentials created for accessing Seller Flex.
• Is there any specific mobile /OS requirement to run the Seller Flex mobile App?
• You and your warehouse associates can use their day-to-day personal Android based mobile phones to download and run the Seller Flex Mobile App. However, for best results, we recommend using a mobile phone with at least 2 GB RAM, 6 MP camera and Android OS 7.0 and above.
• How can I reach out for Help & Support?
• If you face any issue in mobile app, you can create a case by visiting this link - https://sellerflex.amazon.in/help
• What are the benefits of Seller Flex Program?
• Some key advantages of the Seller Flex program are as follows:
1. Gain access to ‘Prime tag’ and ‘FBA tag’ for your ASINs even while managing the Inventory from your own warehouse location. This in turn leads to improved discoverability for your products.
2. Gain eligibility for Fast track delivery (1 day, 2 day delivery promise to the customer subject to eligible PIN codes)
3. Ease of managing operations (Inventory updates, inbounding, pick & pack) from your own location as against booking appointment and sending the stocks to Amazon Fulfillment Centre.
4. Enable stocking large volumes/large range of inventory which is especially critical during peak sale events.
So what are you waiting for? Start managing your operations using the Seller Flex Mobile App
In Amazon Seller Flex App 6.2This version allows you to perform following operations on your mobile app: