Beat Boredom, Forever!
Find new things to do with Shuffle My Life. Discover new places, hobbies, people and more - and track your progress over time. Become more sociable, spontaneous and skilled! All it takes is one swipe left! #shufflemylife
- Hundreds of tasks always with more content on the way!
- New tasks based on weather conditions, season, time of day, and your location. Discover Halloween tasks, snow-based activities, summer fun, things to do outside, or when curled up on the couch.
- Card Packs! Get more tasks for dating, family and friendly fun!
- Rise up the ranks by completing tasks. can you complete them all?
- Sort tasks by category, how much free time you have, and your budget.
- Helpful actions depending on the task, such as camera, maps, photos, videos or external sites.
- Complete tasks to earn points and achievements via Google Play Games. Travel further, explore more, do more interesting things, skip less tasks and beat your friend's High Score!
- Submit ideas for new tasks and see them featured in new versions!
- Fast updates!
Follow us on Twitter here: https://twitter.com/shuffle_my_life, #shufflemylife
"It's not often that I really want to write about an app, especially since the app review ecosystem is already so massive, but I wanted to share a seemingly lesser known app that really excites me. It's called "Shuffle My Life," and it rocks." - Michael Barrett (HelloTe)
"The simplicity of Shuffle My Life is at the heart of its greatness. [...] Who knew relieving boredom could be so much fun?" --- AndroidPit
"You don't have to be a rocket scientist to see how much potential this app has" --- PocketZoom
"The challenges are clever and genuinely charming [...] Shuffle My Life has a certain warmth and appeal. We like it." --- TechNorms
Some users have been asking about the permissions Shuffle My Life uses. Here's an explanation:
- Identity - This is used for Google Play Games to identify you as a player, so that your high score can be saved. You don't have to sign into Google if you don't want to.
- Location - Shuffle My Life uses your location to ask Google what's nearby, such as parks and restaurants. This is used to suggest tasks which apply to your current location (for example, if you're near a park, suggest something to do at that park).
- Network - To handle the case where you're not connected to the internet, Shuffle My Life needs to know if you are or not!
- File access - If you take a photo or record a video, it needs to be saved to your phone's storage. I need permission to do that.
In Shuffle My Life - Things To Do 3.2.0Introducing Harbour - the sequel to Shuffle My Life!