Developed specifically for criminal justice, the Spot Check Monitoring App can be used to track large numbers of offenders at one time. The offender simply downloads the app, enrolls, and is immediately tracked. Facial recognition verifies offender identification at random check-ins throughout the day, and location and monitoring data is sent directly to parole officers' computers, where daily activity may be accessed rapidly. Officers can communicate with offenders through voice, instant message or video, and priority lists of non-compliant and low-compliance offenders can be easily created.
• Face Recognition A.I.
• Compliance and Violation Tracking
• Appointment Calendar and Alerts
• Offender Monitoring Terms
• Community Resources for Offenders
• Upload Documents
• Location History Reporting
• Comprehensive Data Analytics
In Spot Check 2.5.8Minor bug fixed