From the creator of iAuditor, Spotlight gives you real-time alerts for incidents, hazards, and near-misses. It makes it so easy for your team to report an incident in just two taps.
Spotlight is used by teams of all sizes to increase the number of incidents reported. It could be used to report an injury that needs immediate attention or an issue with a delivery.
We’re on a mission to change the culture around incident reporting. Spotlight empowers your team to quickly report incidents with an easy app. The powerful workflows in Spotlight will then alert the right people of the incident.
- Instant notifications
- Easy incident logging with GPS and weather
- Documented activity timeline
- Auto-generated and shareable incident report
- Collaborate with a team in real-time
- Configurable incident types, tags, and workflows
- Insights and data to uncover trends
To ensure Spotlight works at its full capacity, it requires access to:
- Your location while using the app to get GPS coordinates
- Camera access to take photos
- Contacts access to send reports and assign corrective actions
- Photo library access to upload images to inspections
- Notifications access to receive reminders about corrective actions and inspections
In Spotlight - Incident Reporting 3.29.3