1. music player (music list, music play).
2. light adjustment (brightness, color adjustment, turn on/off).
3. sleep mode (light dimmed until being off within the setted time).
4. Flicker (Effect of lighting flicker).
5. Pulsation (Effect of lighting pulsation).
6. Rainbow (Effect of rainbow).
7. Spectrum (The light changes with music rhythm).
8. Bougie (Effect of candle lighting).
For Android system connection:
1.Turn on power switch after installing the bulb
2.Open the App"SYSKA SONIC LED 1.1"on your device,allow to turn on Bluetooth.
3.Click the device （which is on the top right corner） to search and pair with "Smart-Bulb2" to connect the bulb.
Above Android 4.0 version
In SYSKA SONIC LED 1.1 1.0.5Minor bug fixes which prevented some products to change color from the App.