Daily Tarot Reading App: Spread for love, career, relationships, future.
Easy usage and user friendly interface. Spirituality expierence. Use your Mind-power.
Fortune telling from Rider-Waite Tarot deck.
Don't be fooled by the brevity and simplicity of the responses or by the fact it is a Tarot Rider-Waite Major Arcana only reading, this reading has stood the test of time and proven itself again and again to millions of users.
1. Before you pick the Tarot cards, take a few deep breaths.
Try to relax your body and quiet your mind.
Allow your thoughts to come and go for a while without holding on to them.
2. Only one question! Focus for a moment or two on the question you would like to ask, or the issue you would like some information about, BEFORE you select the cards.
The more effectively you can bring a relaxed focus to the issue at hand and clear other thoughts from your mind, the more insightful and helpful the reading will be.
3. Maintain your focus! Absent mindedly clicking through the selection process will not bring good results.
Focused attention helps to access the synchronicity necessary to gain maximum value from an automated reading.
Make sure you take enough time to relax and compose yourself before you begin to select the cards. You will be amazed at the difference it makes.
4. Be specific. The more specific and focused your question, the more appropriate and valuable your answer will be. Again, it's a function of synchronicity.
If your question is vague or unformed, how can the cards give you clear answers or responses? If you approach the cards wanting an answer to a certain question, yet when you select the cards you are thinking of 50 other unrelated things, the answer you get will often not make sense.
Clarity and a ferocious focus will be reflected back to you by mind-blowingly insightful readings.
5. Read Tarot cards between the lines! The pre-written text will give you the feeling that each card conveys when it is selected in a certain position in the spread.
If the literal text does not exactly fit your question or circumstance, it is usually fairly obvious how you can 'read between the lines a little' and translate the message to suit your personal situation.
6. Accept the first reading! With an automated system like this, it's very tempting to immediately repeat a reading if the answer you got was either not what you wanted to hear, apparently inaccurate or a bit confusing.
Don't! As long as you have followed the previous tips regarding clarity and focus, the first reading will always be the most appropriate.
If you would like clarification on something, use a different reading spread.
7. Beware of overuse! Consulting the cards many times a day, day after day, is completely self defeating, as repeating a reading too soon for the same question will usually create more confusion, not more clarity.
A good rule of thumb:- until the circumstances surrounding your question have changed, don't ask again!
The obvious exceptions would be readings specifically designed for regular consultations, like our Daily Outlook
8. Tarot is not an exact science! There are no absolutes in Tarot.
Use our readings as a kind of mirror - a way for you to examine a reflection of your life, thoughts and emotions at any given moment in time.
Making critical life decisions based entirely on an automated online tarot reading would probably not be a good idea!
9. Don't fear the 'negative' cards! Some of the cards in the tarot deck are quite challenging to receive in a reading, however, don't fear them, they are simply a reflection of current influences and often have a positive side to them.
Seek understanding, even when the outlook seems bleak. This is where the true value of tarot lies - Nosce ti Ipsum.
Free Tarot Readings:
You can use all the features of the service for free, during the trial period. You need to have a subscription after to use all the functions.
In Tarot Cards Reading & Divination 2.0.5Yes / No questions have been added.