Teledentistry is a segment of telemedicine regarding the dentistry, based on a process of networking, sharing information online, distant consulting and analyzing. Some people think teladentistry is searching the web about dentistry that can be helpful for the patient. It is a remote teledentistry, where the teledentist shares clinical information online, providing consultation and treatment planning. Tele dental assistance has proved to be beneficial for a lot of people around the globe, as it covers the distance and allows to reach out to consultants remotely.
Teledentistry facilitates dentists to provide virtual dental consultation to patients all from their smartphone. Our tele dental care and tele dental assistance are ready to assist patients in need. Deal your patients smartly through Teladentistry app and optimize you schedule by knowing your patients issues in advance.
Members can get the care they need within minutes in just a few steps:
1. Provide medical history Health information is provided during account setup, which is reviewed by the dentist prior to a consult.
2. Request a consult The member can connect with the first available dentist or schedule an appointment for a convenient time.
3. Talk with the dentist Within minutes, a dentist will call back, listen, diagnose the issue and prescribe medication, if medically necessary. Teladentistry.com guarantees a call back from a dentist within three hours.
4. Pick up the prescription The prescription is sent electronically to a local pharmacy selected by the member. If no pharmacy is available, then we can ship the medications directly to you within the USA.
5. Reconcile the account Health records are updated, payments are processed, if required, and the member can send consult results to his/her primary care dentist.
In TeleDentistry 3.8.5