Please note that these terms may change anytime without prior notice. By using services provided by apkily (“apkily.com”, “website”) or apkily app (“app”), you agree to the following terms and conditions. You promise not to use the services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms. You agree not to use the services:
- To abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate any person.
- To post or transmit or cause to be posted or transmitted, any content that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane or that infringes any copyright or the right of any person.
- To communicate with other service users in an abusive or offensive manner.
- For any purpose including posting and viewing content that is not permitted under the laws of the jurisdiction where you use the service.
- To post or transmit, or cause to be posted and transmitted, any communication that is intended to obtain the account, password or any private information of any apkily user.
- For spam.
- To create multiple accounts for the purpose of voting for or against users’ content.
- To post copyrighted content that does not belong to you. However you may post such content subject to providing appropriate attribution to the copyright owner and a link to the source of the content as required by its license.
We reserve the right to delete any user account and/or their content or comments for any reason including but not limited to those reason(s) listed above.