Ben Gurion Tel Aviv Airport (TLV) is the main international airport of Israel and the busiest airport in the country, located on the northern outskirts of the city of Lod, which is about 45 km (28 mi) northwest of Jerusalem and 20 km (12 mi) to the southeast of Tel Aviv.
This app provides in-depth information for TLV airport.
App features :
- Comprehensive airport information.
- Live arrivaldeparture boards with flight tracker (including map).
- World Clock : Set up a world clock with your selection of cities.
- Currency Converter : Live exchange rates and converter, supports currencies from every country.
- My Trips : Manage all your flight trips, track your flight, web check-in, share trip details.
- Packing checklist : Keep track of things to pack for your next trip.
- Next flight : Find and book the next available flight from Tel Aviv.
- Emergency Numbers : Added emergency numbers for Israel.
In TLV 10.7- Translations for Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish