The Ben Gurion International Airport app (TLV) is an official cellphone application, developed by the Israel Airports Authority, for your convenience. With this app, you can discover all the information you need before even reaching the Ben Gurion Airport , as well as throughout your stay at the airport.
Relevant information for your flight includes:
• Access an updated flight timetable for Ben Gurion Airport (both arrivals and departures) including search and tracking options for the information relevant to your flight.
• Find information about routes to and from Ben Gurion Airport and any destination, whether by private vehicle, public transportation, or taxi.
• Search for information about airlines operating in Ben Gurion Airport.
• Check parking lot occupancy and arrival routes to parking areas.
• Enter personal tasks that will help you remember what you need to do and receive suggestions for tasks to perform before your flight.
• Find information about dining options, cafés, and duty-free stores at Ben Gurion Airport.
• Receive critical information updates about your flight from us.
The TLV app is provided as a free service at no charge
Please note that when downloading and installing the application, you will be asked to authorize the use of various programs and functions on your cellphone device, as is customary.
The application makes use of the following device functions:
• An internet connection is required to update information.
• "My Flight" – The app allows you to locate the destination of your trip through GPS navigation software.
• "My Tasks" – The app allows you to enter tasks in preparation for your flight and receive reminders.
• The app will use notification mechanisms to provide flight updates – delays, changes, etc.
In Tel Aviv International Airport 2.51. Service for passengers requiring assistance – Ben-Gurion Airport enforces the regulations concerning application accessibility and applies text to speech functionality.