This free application is able to translate image from camera, words, phrase, sentence, text from Uzbek to Russian, and from Russian to Uzbek quickly and easily. Best application for easy and fast translation, which can be used like a dictionary, recommended for student, tourist, traveler, everyday conversation, traffic signs, maps, local news, business languages, academic papers,...
• Translate – write text to translate words, phrases and sentences with high accuracy
• Camera Mode – take photo, select region of text from image captured by camera, click translate to show translated text
• Gallery Translate – select image from gallery, select region of text from gallery image, click translate to show translated text
• Voice Recognition – input text by recording your voice, quick and easy recognize to translate to Russian or Uzbek
• Audio output, Speak Feature - text-to-speech, listen Russian or Uzbek, help to pronounce Russian, Uzbek words
• Copy and Paste - copy text from clipboard, paste it to translate
• Favorite, History - save and show your translations in favorite or history list, instant search translations
• Clear - possibility clear entire text with a single click
• Resize the text font
• Interface - nice graphics and interface
• Share your translations directly with friends through Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, SMS, Email, Messenger...
Russian (Russian: ру́сский язы́к, tr. rússkiy yazýk) is an East Slavic language and an official language in Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekstan and many minor or unrecognised territories. It is an unofficial but widely spoken language in Ukraine and Latvia, and to a lesser extent, the other countries that were once constituent republics of the Soviet Union and former participants of the Eastern Bloc.
We would love to hear your suggestions & feedback for Uzbek Russian Translator! Please continue to send questions, suggestions and ideas to [email protected]
In Uzbek Russian Translator 2.0.16