Finds and removes old media files in Viber chats and frees up space on your smartphone
The Viber messenger saves all images and video files from every chat on your smartphone. If you use Viber for a long time, these files can take up several gigabytes of space on your device. This can cause apps to run slowly or incorrectly.
Cleaner for Viber can find old files and delete them. You can completely delete all of the files it finds or just files that were downloaded more than a month ago. You can also enable automatic cleaning based on a schedule.
Possible ways to free up memory:
• Delete all files found
• Delete files downloaded more than a week ago
• Delete files downloaded more than a month ago
• Delete files downloaded more than 3 months ago
• Delete files larger than 100Kb
• Delete files larger than 1 MB
* The trademark Viber is the property of Viber Media S.à r.l. This application is developed by SDev Team and is not affiliated with Viber Media S.à r.l.
In Cleaner for Viber 2.6.03- Fixed file cleanup for new versions of Viber