Cloud-based CCTV viewer app and recorder (NVR/DVR) backup solution: Remotely view live & recorded CCTV footage from your IP cameras, NVRs or DVRs. Back up your local recorder (NVR/DVR), or ditch the recorder completely and record straight to the cloud. Works with most leading CCTV camera brands, such as Hikvision, Univew, Dahua, Axis and many more! Get more from your cloud video surveillance with Videoloft by adding new features to your CCTV systems in addition to recorder backup, such as video analytics, centralized viewing and remote control.
Key features of Videoloft cloud video surveillance app:
- Centralized VMS & CCTV viewer: Watch live feeds and recorded video from your IP cameras, NVRs or DVRs straight from your phone, from anywhere and at any time. Easily download and share videos.
- Recorder (NVR/DVR) backup: Save video to secure offsite Videoloft cloud at up to 8MP resolution. Ensure protection against recorder malfunction, damage or theft by adding cloud backup.
- Remote CCTV control: Remotely control your IP cameras by setting up motion detection zones, video quality and more (including PTZ controls for Hikvision and Hikvision OEM cameras.)
- CCTV alerts & scheduling: Get instant alerts when motion is detected on your cameras so you can respond to security events in real time. Schedule when you receive alerts and/or when your security cameras record & when alerts are received. Configure the schedules for specific cameras and/or time periods.
- Video analytics: Upgrade basic CCTV systems to intelligent ones without needing expensive cameras, NVRs, DVRs or enterprise video management systems. Video analytics allows you to set up smart alerts, detect text and hundreds of object types .
- Smart CCTV footage search: Filter your video by date, text and/or object
- Wide camera compatibility: Broad compatibility gives you flexibility when selecting the right security hardware. Includes Hikvision, Univew, Dahua, Axis and many more! Full list of compatible cameras, NVRs or DVRs available below.
- Easy set up: Remotely install Videoloft cloud VMS. No port forwarding and no router configuration required - all you need is a Videoloft Cloud Adapter.
COMPATIBLE CAMERAS, NVRs AND DVRs
With a Videoloft Cloud Adapter, our software works with all Axis IP cameras, all Hikvision IP cameras, Hikvision NVRs & Hikvision DVRs (including Hikvision OEMs; full list available below), all Dahua IP cameras, Dahua NVRs & Dahua DVRs and all Uniview IP cameras, Uniview NVRs & Uniview DVRs.
In addition to Axis, Dahua, Hikvision and Uniview, Videoloft also works with a wide range of other IP cameras which support ONVIF: Amcrest, Bosch, H-View, Panasonic, Wisenet, Onwote, Sony, Vivotek.
Hikvision OEM brands:
- Advidia (Video Insight / Panasonic brand)
- Alibi (Supercircuits)
- Elisa Live
- Global Network Security
- GVS Security
- HES Supply
- Hunt CCTV
- Interlogix (UTC)
- Nelly's Security
- Norelco SafeCam / Spider Vue / Invezia
- Northern (Tri-Ed)
- Power Technology
- Security Camera Warehouse
- Sentry CCTV
- Siqura / TKH
- SnapAV / Wirepath
- Vantage Security
- W Box (ADI)
VIDEOLOFT CLOUD VMS FOR YOUR CCTV SYSTEM?
Videoloft’s cloud video surveillance solution for your CCTV system? Tell us about your requirements, we’ll confirm camera or recorder (DVR/DVR) compatibility and connect you with a Videoloft partner near you. https://app.videoloft.com/partner-register.html?type=end-user
I WANT TO BE A VIDEOLOFT PARTNER!
Do you want to start providing cloud to your customers and earn recurring monthly revenue? Contact us at [email protected] to find out more!
In Videoloft: IP Camera, NVR & DVR CCTV Viewer App 10.9.0 a(803)We’ve added a 4MP resolution recording option. In addition to 4MP recording mode, we offer SD, 2MP (1080p), and 8MP (4K). The choice is yours: choose your preferred video quality and don’t compromise on video resolution again.