Use real detective skills to unravel a thrilling mystery in one of the most immersive and original detective games on Android.
Use VigilOS, an advanced operating system used by detectives, investigators, and secret agents all over the world, to investigate suspects, send emails and texts, make phone calls, hack into companies, and crack codes as you work to solve the mystery surrounding a man's disappearance.
But be warned: uncovering the truth won't be easy. This is a lot more challenging than your average murder mystery game. Your new tools won't be enough; you'll have to use your thinking skills to come up with some out of the box solutions. And be careful: this case is more than just a simple crime...there's more at stake than the first glance suggests.
People are counting on you.
Good luck. You'll need it.
• Examine real websites to find clues and discover key evidence in your investigation.
• Play in real time: characters will respond to you throughout your day.
• Leverage a variety of realistic in-game tools, including email, a messenger app, a forensic database, and terminal
• Learn a thing or two about real-world hacking
• Rich interactive story with several optional secrets to uncover
• Type what you want when responding to characters — no predetermined text choices!
If you're a fan of escape the room games, alternate reality games (ARGs), or hacking simulators, you're going to love this game.
In The Vigil Files: Case 1 - Realistic Detective Game 1.0.6Fixed an issue where users with Android's October security update couldn't attach files from their Downloads directory.