Verisae vx Field Mobile Application for Android
Verisae provides SaaS solutions that manage facilities, service teams, and remote assets for organizations in the utilities, telecommunications, retail, and service management industries. Verisae offers cloud-based solutions that are simple, integrated, and mobile.
Verisae’s five product offerings (vx Maintain – Maintenance Management, vx Field – Mobile Workforce Management, vx Observe – Remote Asset Monitoring, vx Conserve – Energy Management, and vx Sustain – Sustainability Management) enable users to ensure their key facilities and the assets within them are always on—working efficiently and available when required.
To efficiently plan work, dispatch, optimize, and manage mobile workforces, a service company may utilize Verisae vx Field. The Verisae vx Field mobile application for Android works in concert with the broader Verisae platform and offers these features for the mobile worker:
* List of assigned jobs for the mobile worker, sorted by date or distance, downloaded and available for offline use
* Automated job status changes based on device location*
* Now and Next job view provides a clear view of the mobile worker's job queue
* Turn by turn navigation, with audible directions, between job sites*
* Access to colleagues' location, distance*, contact information, and skills
* Parts inventory and transfer
* Job status change and job notes
* Employee status change
* Forms for flexible data capture
* Location monitoring and reporting of GPS location in the background*
* Features may vary depending on server configuration and software license.
To provide location-based services such as updated job status based on mobile worker location, Verisae may monitor and store precise location data, including the real-time geographic location of a computer or device running the mobile vxField application when configured. Where available, location-based services may use GPS, Bluetooth, and your IP Address, along with Wi-Fi hotspot and cell tower locations, and other technologies to determine approximate device location. Location-based services must be enabled on the device and within the vxField application to provide these services. Verisae does not share this location data with any third party, nor will it sell or share locations history.
* Note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
In vx Field 18.18* Notes redesign including new security and notification options (needs configuration)