Welcome to the West University Real Estate app. West University Place is a Houston community with the perfect blend of big city convenience and small town comfort!
The West University Real Estate app was created by Roger Martin Properties to assist you in locating your perfect property. It’s so easy! Just establish your own personal search conditions, and then hunt for homes for sale in West University and other nearby neighborhoods such as Southside Place, Bellaire, and Braes Heights. The West University Real Estate app puts the power of the entire multiple listing service directly into your cell phone. Check out the photos, prices, maps, sizes, tax information, and much more. You can save your favorite homes to view later. Or text/email them to your friends and family. If you have questions or are ready to tour a home, simply press the “Contact” button and a representative from Roger Martin Properties will assist you.
Roger Martin Properties is headed by licensed broker Roger Martin. He and his team of West U Realtors have extensive knowledge of the neighborhoods, municipalities, schools, parks, and properties located inside Houston’s Inner Loop. Roger Martin Properties offices in the City of West University Place, and focuses on homes for sale in West U.
So let’s talk about what sets West University Place apart…
• Your kids go to the public schools because they get a really great education there.
• Your home is surrounded by mature trees, green lawns, and lush gardens.
• Your kids can safely walk or bike to school, parks, pools, and the local library.
• You are always in your car, but you average less than a mile per trip.
• Your year-old car has only 5,000 miles on it, but the brakes are already worn out.
• Your West U police officers and firemen respond in moments, even if it’s only because “the kids let the dog out.”
• You plan for two days before heading to The Galleria “because it’s so far away”.
• A friend calls with an extra ticket to a downtown show and you can say, “No problem. Just give me ten minutes to get there.”
• You actually know your neighbors.
We residents of West U are spoiled -- we are so close to jobs, school, shopping, museums, theaters, and restaurants that we spend less time commuting than other Houstonians. That, in turn, allows us more time for family, friends, neighbors, and recreation.
So, are you a West University Place resident?
And if not, don’t you wanna be?
In West University Real Estate 5.900.13• Performance enhancements