Call all Belgian networks free of charge 24/7 from any Wi-Fi access point
Wi-Fi Calls is an application which allows calls to be made from your Smartphone 24/7 via your Belgacom modem, the 500,000 Wi-Fi Fon Spots throughout Belgium or the 5 million Wi-Fi Fon Spots throughout the world. Calls made with this application are free to all the networks in Belgium at any time.
At first, the service will be available, free of charge, to the 1000 customers contacted by Belgacom which have signed one of the following 2 Packs:
- Pack Comfort with Generation MTV 15 and Belgacom Internet Everywhere
- Pack Comfort with Generation MTV 15, Belgacom Internet Everywhere and Belgacom TV
Compatibility and features
The Wi-Fi Calls application is supported as of Android 2.1 and is available in the following languages:
If the Smartphone is configured in a language other than those listed above, the Wi-Fi Calls application will open in English by default.
- Keypad: to dial a number
- Log: record of the calls made with the Wi-Fi Calls application
- Contacts: List of contacts, automatically synchronized with the list of contacts registered in your device
- Settings: management of your account
In Wi-Fi Calls 1.2.5