On Key Work Manager is a mobile work order management solution that enables you to manage your work assignments and stay informed wherever you are.
The app provides quick and easy access to your work order information, and it enables you to provide immediate work order feedback directly into On Key as soon as you’ve completed a job. This real-time, two-way data exchange completely eliminates the need for paper-based systems, and shortens work order turnaround times.
Using the Work Manager, you can:
- View your work order assignments and the spares they require
- View and complete main tasks, sub tasks and follow-up tasks
- Start, pause and stop work orders
- Capture time spent on labour
- Provide work order feedback and attach documents and photos for visual feedback
- Attach voice recordings for audible feedback
- Sign off work orders electronically and generate digital job cards
- Complete permit to work documents, risk assessments and work clearance forms
- Create new work orders and synchronise them to the On Key server
- Perform detailed failure analysis at the component or asset level
- Add spares to work orders, and approve and issue specific spare quantities
On Key Work Manager is suitable for use in both online and offline environments. However, it does require periodic Internet connectivity to synchronise with the On Key server.
- You must be an existing On Key Enterprise Asset Management System (EAMS) user in order to use On Key Work Manager.
- Requires On Key version 5.13 or higher.
- Available app features depend on On Key server version.
- Requires the On Key Express module licence.
Make sure that your device meets the following requirements:
OS: Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or higher
CPU: Dual Core 1.2 GHz
RAM: 2 GB
Display: 800 x 480
Storage: 16 GB internal storage
Camera: 5 MP
OS: Android 5.1 (Lollipop) or higher
CPU: Quad Core 1.5 GHz
RAM: 3 GB
Display: 1280 x 720
Storage: 32 GB internal storage
Camera: 12 MP
In On Key Work Manager 1.13.0New Features: