This app with yoga poses and asanas will help you to open pelvis, groin, hip joints, stretch inner thigh muscles, do splits or lotus pose, make you more flexible.
To stretch inner thigh muscles - the task number one for all those who started practicing yoga. After all, flexibility of the hip joints is the basis almost all yoga poses built on. There are simple exercises for pelvis that anyone can perform, regardless of sex, age and degree of preparation. These are the exercises represented in our free mobile app “Yoga for Opening Pelvis and Groin”.
Yoga poses for the hip joints are combined into descriptive video tutorials. Now you do not need to waste time on the way to the gym – you can train any time of the day. The application is particularly useful for young mothers who are interested in yoga, but cannot allocate time to attend trainings. And those who want to do splits or lotus position, but does not want to train under the trainer’s appraising eye. Practice stretching yourself and find your own optimal physical activity level.
Proved: yoga asanas for the hips - is a powerful method of healing the whole body. That is what will let you perform the following yoga poses:
- Stretching of the groin area, which will allow over time not only to make a classic twine, but also to take the lotus position. Which is a well-known around the world pose of meditation and appeasement, has beneficial effects on the nervous system;
- Improving the blood supply to the pelvic area;
- Improving the functioning of the genitourinary and reproductive systems;
- For women - strengthening the uterus walls, reducing menstrual pain;
- Strengthening the muscles in the lower back (the lumbar spine flexibility - effective prevention of our "computer age" diseases: scoliosis, sciatica, degenerative disc disease);
- Improving the intestine functioning;
- The restoration of energy balance: a few minutes of daily activity help to resist stress and give cheerfulness;
- An optimal balance of functioning of nervous, circulatory, digestive and urogenital systems;
- Immunity strengthening.
As you can see, yoga poses for groin area stretching - is not only a famous eastern meditation. Good stretching gives health and longevity. All that is needed are regular exercises. At the same time, practicing yoga poses for pelvis does not require a lot of time and effort. It is enough to do 10-15 minutes trainings a day. If yoga asanas for pelvis cause discomfort - just go to a more comfortable position, and get back to this one later. Gradually, the muscles will gain flexibility, and yoga poses for groin area stretching will be much easier. Video lessons are from simple to complex, so learning the exercises will not be difficult.
Still in doubt, if you are able to learn yoga poses for hip joints by yourself? Do not worry: each video tutorial of the mobile application is accompanied by explanations and advices of experienced yoga trainers. We simplified the learning of yoga asanas for the pelvis. Those exercises are not only easy and pleasant, but also cognitive: video tutorials explain the deeper meaning of each yoga asana. Opening of the hip joints occurs gradually, step by step is the only way to achieve the best result.
In Yoga Poses & Asanas for Opening Pelvis and Groin 3.1Fixed some issues.